Are you looking for honest work at an honest wage? At Ace Auto Parts we are always looking for hardworking employees who don't mind getting their hands dirty. From sales to dismantling cars, we have a wide range of positions and are always looking to grow our team! Click the link below for an application.
We're currently offering $2000 new hire bonus* (additional bonus offers if you are hired and bring in any additional recruits!) | Starting rate $18-25 depending on experience | 40 hours / week - M-F no nights or weekends | Dismantlers must have their own tools, we provide the big equipment and each dismantler is assigned their own stall with hoists & lifts.
We are looking for several Auto Dismantlers to help process more vehicles. Our Dismantlers are responsible for taking the vehicles apart. You would basically get a vehicle to process, with a list of the parts we want to pull and inventory, and a standard checklist of the processes that need to be done to prep the vehicle for crushing & recycling. More details below... to apply simply respond to this post / email Jobs@ace-autoparts.com OR stop by and fill out an application. We are open M-F 8am - 5pm.
Benefits Include: Employee discount, direct deposit (bi-weekly pay), uniforms, insurance (medical, dental & aflac after 60 days), PTO, Holiday & Birthday Pay (after 90 days), 401k with employer 3% Safe Harbor Contribution (after 1 year).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Extensive personal inventory of tools
- Automotive dismantler or mechanical experience required
- Advanced knowledge of automotive parts and their proper functions
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new computer programs
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Follows instructions, responds to direction, and solicits feedback on personal performance
- Must have good attention to detail and be accurate and thorough
- Ability to multi-task while managing time efficiently
- Ability to be on time and ready to work scheduled shifts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
This is a highly physical position, applicant must be able to remain standing for an extended period of time, ability to move 50+ pounds, push or pull, and operate a forklift or hoist on a regular basis. Applicant will be subject to a CRT Strength Test and Physical prior to hire.
*New Hire Bonus $400 Paid out after 3 full pay periods (4 weeks) | $1600 paid out after 120 days (4 months)